So I’ve got Wednesday’s Order of the Dragon page nearly ready for lettering. Friday’s is bit further behind than I would like, but not too badly. Kind of a splash page, so that should speed things up a bit. Still, these are a couple of pages I’m having a bit more fun with. I think I’ll be on schedule with those. Week after next, when I get to the end of this issue/chapter, I will have introduced the last main character for this story arc. It will be the male character, who I think I might have mentioned once in story–although I might have cut that bit of dialog. My plan is to do four issue/chapters, then take a brief break to begin outlining/drawing the next volume, which I need to figure out the length of. Not getting too far into planning that yet, but it will be of a comparable length and format to what’s going on here. Might even post a few pages of the Brigade during the interim if that is far enough along.
Finally got around to doing a bit of a quality check on my first batch of mead. It was alright. Should have checked it more during the week, but I wanted to make sure I had a bit more gear for testing and sanitizing. Anyway, I made booze. Wasn’t perfect, but it definitely was going in the right direction. The more I tasted it, the more I liked. Funny how that worked out.